Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Horray! Smeared Edges turn 50.... posts.

Yes, who would have thought that this blog was going to last that long. But 3 years later blogging is still one of my favorite activities on the internet. I would like to thank all of my visitors, you folks are awesome!
And to celebrate this event I have decided to add more sketches.
Here is a layout for my 4th year film.

Last time I checked, my friend and co-worker Jack Yu, was working on a story "Space Cowboy". After looking at his artwork I wanted to draw something space related so here is my "Space Pirate". And no I'm not planning on making a film out of it.

Random Character:

7 comments:

Christina Dee said...

I really love the atmosphere in that layout Yuriy, its kinda post apocalyptic.....

alex c said...

In all sincerity:

You are a force to be reckoned with, Yuriy*.

alex c said...

* Google spell check indicates your name is actually spelled 'Yuri'.

You should think about getting that name amended.

Tapan Gandhi said...

congrats, mr. sivers!

and ur stuff is always inspiring to look at :)

Ken Tam said...

luv that layout of urs, and china kick u out!!

Jack Yu said...

sexy yuriy! they layout has a nice mood! hope everything goes well.

ChrisDarnbrough said...

sweet pirate, i like his boat, verry cool