Monday, September 3, 2007

End of Summer -back to School Update! ... man that was fast...

I decided to post my sketches this time. I haven't done that for a while...
When I living in Halifax I was taping my sketches on the wall, eventually i ran out of walls and I started taping them on the ceiling. And when I had a window open the sketches would move as if they were animated.... it was awesome!!! I also experimented with different styles... enjoy!
(Please note some of the Halifax sketches are copied from Jenny Clements, Steven Silver and other artists who inspire me.)

2

5

6


8 comments:

Curtis said...

Yuriy!!! I just learded your last name now. Isn't that crazy?
YOU'rE CraZy!!!
You're stuff is awesome!!!
oh, there's still time to buy that house. you could rent it out and make some money$$$

Nikolas said...

wow, your stuff is looking good man.

GHGraphics said...

Oh cool! So those were the drawings you had on your wall! Awesome stuff Yuriy, glad you had a productive summer.

Leisl said...

Hey Yuriy, good to see you online!

Gillian said...

Yay I found Yuriy online!!
Sweet blog!

Nikki said...

Those walls are especially great! Can't wait for more!

jordan wan said...

your character designs are very strong!!

Jenny Clements said...

Ha ha! Extremely flattered hun! Thanks so much! Fantastic work you have here!!! I think I should be inspired by you.