Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summer Fun Animatic Post

Hi guys. Just couple days before we went on the summer break, I've asked Kamal and Kayla to do a quick recording so I could stay busy over the summer.My plan was to finish the animatic in the beginning of June. At that point i didn't know that i would spend my summer in Halifax, and that definitely affected my schedule. Recently i was finally able to put my concept together. This is not a pitch for the 3rd year film but rather a practice. Hope you like what i have so far. Please tell me which version you like more. Hope you're all having a good summer.



4 comments:

Tapan Gandhi said...

wow mr. sivers, thats really impressive :) and funny too

hows halifax treatin' ya?

Yuriy Sivers said...

Hey Tapan! Nice to hear from you.
Halifax is fun... sometimes..
It's really busy, and it leaves me with very little time for my own stuff... Unfortunatelly.
Can't wait 'till 3'rd year.

I'll see you on the other side))).

Christina Dee said...

curse you and your productivness..:D

I dont think I heard Kayla though..

Arschblog said...

The animatics looks great!!!
I also like to see your colored drawings, they looks amazing!!!