Thursday, December 28, 2006

Crazy Dream: Illustrations

This is something that I was working on today.

I had one of my crazy dreams last night, it was filled with ghosts, crazy car chases, bicycle races, and an insane ex-military inventor in the middle of the forest who has a helicopter. :))))

It was so inspiring that the first thing I did when I woke up was a quick sketch on a napkin(Bottom) blue line drawing (second) and a rough tonal layout. Note : Final Tonal will be updated once I get my hands on a big scanner( current copy is a photo and does not represent the final quality of the rendering)























Rough Tonal(top) Line work for a layout(second) Quick thumbnail (bottom)

3 comments:

aminothing said...

thanks for visiting my blog.
look forward to your next works.

Yuriy Sivers said...

Good!

Georgiy Verby said...

whoa, i love the atmosphere in the rendered scene! a storm is coming and you know it!

awesome stuff yuriy